Saturday, July 26, 2014

Uncertainty

Just watched the video - ‘The Story Telling of Science’. One thing that stuck me was the question on uncertainty. Anyone remember the uncertainty principle which we all studied in Physics classes? I think as a kid I probably loved uncertainty; I may even felt it natural. But now… all my efforts may probably to reduce or avoid uncertainty altogether, than love it. Are we afraid to live in a world of uncertainty? Fearing it to such an extent that, we often end up making elaborate plans, back up plans, plan c and plan d as well?

What is better? The excitement of uncertainty or the boring but low risk certainty?

An interesting set of videos to watch.

The Storytelling of Science (Part 1)


The Storytelling of Science (Part 2)



Sajeev.

No comments:

Post a Comment