Monday, September 22, 2014

Spirit of Wipro Bangalore Run

After a long time I ran for long distance - 5k. With little practice and long habit of sitting in chair, I didn't expect to finish it easily. It indeed a take a bit of struggle to complete 5k. Even for tea, I don't walk long. Probably the only instances I walk some distance in a day is to catch bus from home and to reach home from bus stop. Indeed, a long run organized by Wipro provided an opportunity to run 5k, which otherwise I may not do anytime soon.

Some pictures from the run,

Before starting

Announcements?

Here comes the band

Some are on the way, others are already one the way back






Age is not a limit



Crowd waving in tune with music



Sidharth Mahadevan with Sukriti Kakar and Prakriti Kakar





Sajeev.

No comments:

Post a Comment